Leather Gym GlovesGymPaws
Leather gym gloves are going to be your best bet if you’re looking for hand protection when working out. Leather is the most durable material if you want a pair of work out gloves that are going to last. The only issue with most leather gym gloves is that they absorb sweat from you, and smells from your gym bag. Here’s a couple ideas to keep your gloves long-lasting and in as good of shape as you are!
How to wash Leather Gym Gloves
– Pay attention to manufacturer’s advice and read the product lable and packaging. Most cheap weight lifting gloves can’t be washed and should get wet. That’s usually because they’re made of synthetic materials like “leather-like micro suede.” Leather Gym Gloves like GymPaws® Lifting Grips and the half-finger workout glove, The GymRat can be tossed right in the washing machine and dryer. Other gloves may just need a wipe down with a moist cloth and be allowed to air dry.
– Rubbery sponge-like grips and those made with most fabrics can’t be washed and dried. It’s usually not an issue because they’re sold very inexpensively in bulk and can be replaced often.
– Most weight lifting gloves with wrist support cannot be dried in the drying machine as the Velcro closures will snag other clothes in the machine. If you do decide to try it, remember to close the Velcro before you toss them into the dryer.
Types of Leather Gym Gloves
– Gloves made from cowhide leather like GymPaws® will be the most durable. Cowhide is most commonly used for utilitarian gloves like work gloves, and workout gloves because it is the toughest.
– Goat skin leather is not idea for gym gloves because it is one of the softest leathers. Goat skin leather is found mostly in jackets, accessories, and fashion gloves.
GymPaws® Brand products are all made from 100% Genuine Cowhide Leather for the most durablity. The unique design of the Lifting Grips as the half-finger workout gloves allow for maximum breathability and abrasion resistance.
GymPaws® Website is 100% Safe and Secure and accepts all major credit cards via Authorize.net as well as the ability to pay using PayPal or your Amazon account!
There’s a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all the products sold! We want you to try them out! Within 14 days, if you don’t like them simply return for a full refund.
7119 W Sunset Blvd, #752 Los Angeles, CA, 90046 USA
email@example.com • 888-826-8033