Hot Crossfit Girls and The Gloves They LoveRiley Daye
A report released in early 2015 by IDEA ranked “bodyweight exercises” as the #1 top fitness trend for the year. If you’ve ever participated in or have even watched a crossfit wod (workout of the day) then you can understand the popularity. Hot crossfit girls and guys are a result of this phenominon, but what else does it take to have a shredded physique? Some of these popular crossfit exercises you’ve heard of and other may sound like pure fiction.
Crossfit Bodyweight Exercises
- Box Jump: Standing in front of a free standing box of varying height, the standard box jump is basically to jump up with both feet and step back down.
- Knees To Elbows: This is a popular variation of a pull up. We have a great knees to elbows video you can check out here. Basically from a hanging position, you raise your knees up to meet your elbows.
- Muscle Ups: This one isn’t for amatuers, and if you see any hot crossfit girls bustin this move, you definitely gotta give em props!
- Rowing: Many Crossfit WOD’s include rowing exercises. They’re one of the best upper body / back exercises you can do. Various rows can be done with a row machine or a cable attachment.
- Deadlifts: Regarded by a lot of bodybuilders as one of the best total body exercises you can do, the deadlift is a staple in most crossfit boxes. For these heavy weight exercises, it’s a good idea to use some sort of hand protection like GymPaws® Original Lifting Grips. More advanced athletes will use weightlifting straps.
Hot Crossfit Girls
Squats: These are another go to exercise in a lot of HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts! Not only are they a great lower body exercise, but they’re a huge calorie burner.
Kettlebell Swings: Almost all kettlebell variations are included in a lot of crossfit WODS. Again, wearing some crossfit gloves or crossfit hand protection will help you get a better grip.
As always, start and finish any workouts with a good warm up and stretching session.
7119 W Sunset Blvd, #752 Los Angeles, CA, 90046 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org • 888-826-8033