Best Lifting Gloves For Sweaty HandsRiley Daye
If you’re one of the millions of use who get sweaty hands from working out, it’s time to reconsider the weight lifting gloves you’re using! We’ve tested more gloves, grips and straps than anyone on the planet, and we’ve complied a list of the best, and the rest. Here are the Top 3 Best Lifting Gloves for Sweaty Hands.
What Causes Sweaty Hands?
There’s a difference between getting sweaty hands from a tough Crossfit workout or weight training session, and getting clammy palms all the time. If you’re someone who notices sweaty hands even when you’re not doing something strenuous, you could very well have a medical condition called Primary (or Palmar) Hyperhidrosis.
According to Dr. Reisfeld of The Center for Hyperhidrosis in Los Angeles, CA
Excessive hand sweating (sweaty palms) is a clinical medical condition affecting patients in their day to day lives with social and or functional activities.
Best Lifting Gloves For Sweaty Hands
First on our list of the best lifting gloves for sweat hands isn’t even a glove! GymPaws Lifting Grip Pads allow for maximum air circulation to prevent sweaty hands.
1. GymPaws® Leather Lifting Grips
- Genuine Cowhide Leather Palm is more durable than synthetic materials that most gym grips are made from. They ease hand pain and pressure with slight padding.
- 4 Finger Loops and Neoprene Backing keep these grips in place. The best thing is they actually FIT like a glove. Neoprene will naturally wick away sweat.
- They’re moisture resistant and can be machine washed and dried. Unisex in size for Men or Women. Multiple color and designs to choose from.
2. The V02Max Gym Glove made with Suede, Leather and Ventilator Mesh.
- A half finger workout glove, these are designed with a high performance athlete in mind! Italian Leather and Suede accents make these gloves super durable.
- Ventilator Mesh allows for maximum breath-ability! Velcro closure keeps the gloves snug without making your hands all sweaty.
- These are also washable gym gloves. Just toss them in the machine and dryer with your sweaty gym clothes! Men’s and women’s sizes and colors.
3. The Swolemate Gym Glove
- These are the highest quality gym gloves you’re going to find. They’re designed after fine Italian driving gloves with a tapered wrist and thumbhole, eliminating excess bulk.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizes and colors, they are also washable gym gloves!
When you’re searching online for the best lifting gloves for sweaty hands, pay attention to customer reviews! Also make sure you’re buying online with confidence.
The GymPaws® website is 100% safe and secure. You can even checkout with Amazon® PayPal® or Authorize.net® with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX.
So what are you waiting for…
7119 W Sunset Blvd, #752 Los Angeles, CA, 90046 USA
email@example.com • 888-826-8033