Best Triceps Workout Without WeightsRodiney Santiago
Ask most guys (or girls) to “show me your guns” and they’ll probably give you the standard biceps pose. While bulging biceps are certainly impressive, it’s the sometimes forgotten triceps muscle that actually composes the most “beef” of the upper arms! This is one of the best triceps workout without weights that you can do regardless of your level of fitness! The ladies will like it to help them tone up the “turkey arms,” and the guys will like it to help them get more pump from their triceps workout. Here’s what you want to do…
Best Triceps Workout Without Weights
Triceps Dip Bar
- Start by positioning yourself in front of the paralell bars.
- Grasp the bar with each hand using a firm grip and raise yourself up so that your arms are fully extended.
- Perform the movement by lowering yourself until your upper arm is parallel with the floor and return to the starting position.
- While you probably don’t need to wear a pair of full finger workout gloves, you’ll probably appreciate wearing a pair of GymPaws® weightlifting grips, as they’ll help ease hand fatigue.
Assisted Weight Machine – Triceps Dips
- The assisted weight machine is a great alternative to the standard dip bar because it allows you to add a counter weight to the movement, making it a bit easier to complete the exercise.
- Select a weight that seems appropriate, you can adjust it as you go on.
- Depending on the machine, you’ll either be standing on a bar or kneeling. Assume the same position as with the triceps bar.
- Try to keep your body upright versus leaning forward. If you body is assuming too much of an incline you’ll be working the chest more-so than the triceps.
Bodyweight Triceps Dips with a Bench
This exercise completes any best triceps workout without weights because it can literally be done anywhere! All you need is a bench of solid surface. As with all triceps exercises and dips try to make sure that you’re keeping your elbows tight towards the center of your body-line versus out to the side.
7119 W Sunset Blvd, #752 Los Angeles, CA, 90046 USA
email@example.com • 888-826-8033