Weight Lifting Gloves For Sweaty Hands Syndrome (SHS)GymPaws
Dry grips don’t slip! Weight lifting gloves for sweaty hands syndrome are hard to come by. Millions of workout junkies hit the gym or Crossfit box every day with embarrassment because they sweat too much. We’ve tested more gloves, grips and straps than anyone on the planet, and we’ve complied a list of the best, and the rest.
What Causes Sweaty Hands?
There’s a difference between getting sweaty hands from a tough Crossfit workout or weight training session, and getting clammy palms all the time. If you’re someone who notices sweaty hands even when you’re not doing something strenuous, you could very well have a medical condition called Primary (or Palmar) Hyperhidrosis.
According to Dr. Reisfeld of The Center for Hyperhidrosis in Los Angeles, CA
Excessive hand sweating (sweaty palms) is a clinical medical condition affecting patients in their day to day lives with social and or functional activities.
Best Workout Gloves For Sweaty Hands
First on our list of the best workout gloves for sweat hands isn’t even a glove! GymPaws Lifting Grip Pads allow for maximum air circulation to prevent sweaty hands.
GymPaws® Leather Lifting Grips
- Genuine Cowhide Leather Palm is more durable than synthetic materials that most gym grips are made from. They ease hand pain and pressure with slight padding.
- 4 Finger Loops and Neoprene Backing keep these grips in place. The best thing is they actually FIT like a glove. Neoprene will naturally wick away sweat.
- They’re moisture resistant and can be machine washed and dried. Unisex in size for Men or Women. Multiple color and designs to choose from.
Weight Lifting Gloves For Sweaty Hands Syndrome (SHS)
- A half finger workout glove in one of the reasons people shy away from gym hand protection. When someone is looking for weight lifting gloves for sweaty hands syndrome of course breath ability is the first priority.
- Our REAL Leather gym grips are designed to fit like a glove while eliminating all the excess materials that inhibit movement and cause hands to perspire.
When you’re searching online for the best lifting gloves for sweaty hands, pay attention to customer reviews! Also make sure you’re buying online with confidence.
The GymPaws® website is 100% safe and secure. You can even checkout with Amazon® PayPal® or Authorize.net® with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX.
So what are you waiting for…